Roland DG Benelux a JV-company of Roland DG Corporation Japan, a leadingmanufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and integrated print/cutters, announced the addition to their product range of the new AJ-1000 Grand Format Solvent Printer.
The AJ-1000 will be distributed from our headquarters in Oevel, Belgium through our dealer network in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovakia and Switzerland. During Fespa Digital 2006 we will release the AJ-1000 on our stand C100, Hall 8. The new Advanced JET AJ-1000 104" grand format inkjet printer is designed for very high productivity with minimal maintenance, the AJ-1000 features a new industrial-strength EcoXtreme eco-solvent ink, delivering enhanced durability and performance for durable outdoor and indoor graphics applications.
The AJ-1000 combines the ease of operation of a large format printer with the high-volume capabilities of a grand format printer. With a width of 104" and with a precision print speed of 45m2/h, the AJ-1000 is the perfect production printer for a wide range of outdoor graphics including banners, billboards, front- and backlits, fl eet graphics, and more. Every AJ-1000 will be supplied with VersaWorks, Roland’s powerful, easy-to-use professional RIP, which allows users to easily set up the printer for immediate production and quick delivery of graphics for their customers.
In order to increase productivity, the AJ-1000 features an easy-to-use automatic maintenance system which eliminates the need for wiper cleaning and other manual maintenance procedures that can interrupt daily production. Roland VersaWorks RIP Software Included
Built upon the genuine Adobe® PostScript® CPSI™ RIP engine expressly for Roland inkjet technology, VersaWorks features an effi cient graphical user interface that allows users to maximize the AJ-1000 features without a lengthy learning curve. VersaWorks is compatible with Windows 2000/XP operating systems.
The addition of the AJ-1000 will strengthen the product range of Roland DG in the demanding market of solvent and eco solvent printing, however with an innovating and ecological aspect in mind.
- 104" eco-solvent inkjet printer, for fast, high-volume production printing.
- Achieves a maximum printing speed of 90m2/h *. Delivers superior image quality at 45m2/h
- Durable new EcoXtreme ink produces dense, rich colors in CMYK+LcLm for brilliant outdoorbanners and vehicle graphics**. (Contains no cyclohexanone)
- Featuring three heaters and 10 blower units, the integrated print-drying system dries graphics quickly to facilitate speedy collection by the take-up system.
- Heavy-duty take-up system: supports rolls up to 100kg for unattended printing on a wide variety of media.
- Auto maintenance system ensures reliable performance and easy, hassle-free operation.
- Easy-to-use Roland VersaWorks RIP software will be delivered standard.
*Highest-speed production mode may not be suitable for all applications.
**To minimize odor, Roland recommends to provide adequate ventilation in the working area.