AR Collection Specialist
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Apply daily cash receipts to customer accounts
• Assure timely collection of aged receivables from assigned customers
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
• Contact customers to request payment or resolve payment issues on a timely basis.
• Investigate and resolve accounting inquiries, disputes, partial and/or non-payments from customers
• Appropriately escalate collection issues both internally and within the customers’ organization
• Assist manager by performing initial negotiations on payment plans with delinquent customers
• Manage and review weekly aging reports
• Daily Order Release based on level, assigned schedule, and as needed due to staff shortage or crunch
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Some college or 2 plus year's progressive experience in the field of A/R and Collections.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, aging schedule, and customer billing
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Knowledge of commonly-used Accounting concepts, practices, and procedures. Accounts receivable experience, Account research, and Reconciliation & adjustments.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, Detail-oriented & self-starter, Proficient in Windows / Excel / Word / Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.